1 X LARGE BLACK GX BIKE - ACTUALLY IN STOCK AT THE SHOP!
1 X XL BLACK GX BIKE DUE THIS MONTH
The Evil Offering is the sweet spot in the Evil bikes line-up with 141mm of rear travel and a 150mm fork. This new 2nd generation of the bike has been tweeked to bring improvements to an already stellar bike. This is their one-bike-for-everything model be that slaying singletrack or a trip to the mountains.
The new Offering gets a geometry refresh. Nothing major but the bike is now a little longer in reach and steeper on the seat tube to give a better pedalling position for the steep hills. The frame now has a Superboost 157mm backend which adds stiffness and allows fat 2.6" tyres to be run. It's a cleaner looking frame with beautiful lines. This beauty is under the surface too with super slick internal cable/hose routing.
Evil Offering Features
- Pedal Forward Geometry: Steeper seat tube angle and longer reach
- Stealth robber chainstay protector with Sound Mounds
- Silence of the Linkage: Sealed dual-row angular contact bearings with Kluberplex grease for long life
- Superboost 157mm: Stiffer in all the right places. Offering more tyre clearance to allow 29" x 2.6" tyres with space for mud.
- Direct-injection chainguide: Custom made integrated chainguide with built in silencing rubber
- Longer, slacker, fast AF: Longer reach for more weight over the front.
- Wider main pivot: Unified one-piece rear triangle for increased stiffness and strength.
- Fully internal cable routing: Guided internal tubes look clean and are easy to handle when fitting cables.
Evil Offering Build Kits
The new Evil Offering is available in 3 build kits, SRAM GX, SRAM XO1 and SRAM AXS. We can switch the shock for a FOX X2 or PUSH 11.6 Micro. The forks can be switched to Fox 36 if you prefer. The standard RockShox setup is excellent, the options exist for Fox fantatics or those wanting (and who can afford!) the buttery control of the frankly incredible PUSH shock.
Evil Offering SRAM GX I9 Hydra
- Shock: Rockshox Super Deluxe Ultimate RCT, Trunnion 185x55
- Headset: Cane Creek 40 Series ZS44/ZS62
- Headset Spacers: Poly Spacers 5mm black
- Fork: Rockshox Lyrik Ultimate, Charger 2.1 RC2, 150mm Travel, 42mm Offset
- Handlebar: Evil Boomstick 7075 Alloy, Backsweep: 8°, Upsweep: 5° Clamp:35mm, Rise: 35mm, Width: 810mm
- Stem: Evil 12 Gauge, Clamp: 35mm, Length: 35mm
- Grips: Evil Palmela Handerson Lock-on
- Brakes: SRAM G2 RS
- Rotors: SRAM Center Line, 200mm front, 180mm rear
- Shifter: SRAM GX Eagle
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle 12sp
- Cassette: SRAM XG-1275-B1 Eagle, 10-52t:10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,52
- Chain: SRAM GX Eagle w/Powerlock
- Crankset: SRAM GX Eagle DUB, SUPERBOOST+, 170mm, Direct Mount 32t, 56.5mm Chainline, Lunar
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM DUB 73mm BSA
- Wheelset - Front: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 110x15mm
- Wheelset - Rear: Industry Nine Enduro S Hydra Internal Width: 30.5mm, Hub: 157x12mm
- Tyres Front: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.5
- Tyres Rear: Maxxis Minion DHF EXO TR, 29x2.3
- Tubes: Stan’s No Tubes Tubeless Sealant
- Seatpost: OneUp Dropper Post - V2 S:120mm, M: 150mm, L:180mm, XL: 210mm
- Saddle: WTB Volt Pro